Dental cosmetic bonding is a process that takes tooth-colored resin and bonds it to the tooth. It’s actually quite a popular alternative to amalgam fillings. There’s usually no anesthesia needed and we take to make sure that the resin used matches up directly with the color of your tooth. The bonding process takes about 30-60 minutes per tooth, allowing the resin to harden under an ultraviolet light.
What problems can dental cosmetic bonding solve?
- Treatment for tooth decay
- Fix a chipped or cracked tooth
- Treatment for discolored teeth
- Fill in gap between teeth without braces
- Change the shape of a tooth
Do you have questions or comments about dental cosmetic bonding in Green Hills? Feel free to call our office, or just fill out the contact form.